Manager, Organizational Effectiveness - Stanley Consultants
Job Title: Manager, Organizational Effectiveness Job Type: Full-time
Location: Muscatine, IA Reports To: Chief Human Resources Officer
In partnership with the Chief Human Resources Officer and Senior Leadership Team, leads organizational culture and talent management processes and initiatives related to the enterprise and human resources' strategy to maximize member engagement and organization effectiveness. Responsible for the design, implementation, and sustainability of talent management systems, processes, and resources as well as for the alignment of organizational culture, performance, leadership, employment brand, systems, and processes. Exemplifies our mission, vision, and values and acts in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
- Leads design, development, and implementation of talent management programs, systems, and processes including on-boarding, performance management, recognition, engagement, development and succession to ensure alignment with strategy and current workforce trends.
- Partner with leadership to manage organizational culture and engagement strategy; honing and refining current survey processes and metrics that enable the Company to track progress and performance. Develops, delivers, and supports analysis, interpretation of organizational assessments, engagement, and culture surveys.
- Partner with business leaders to define, develop and execute organizational effectiveness strategy related to strengthening member engagement and a positive organizational culture. Develop communication strategy that will build on branding and marketing of the related initiatives.
- Provides guidance and support to teams involved in change initiatives such as the Young Professionals Group and the Member Advisory Committee.
- Assess the current bench strength program and provide recommendations on identifying high potential talent and likely successors for key positions. Address leadership readiness pipeline within the company by collaborating with business leaders and human resource business partners.
- Assess current leadership development program and make recommendations to senior leadership and management on enhancements that will support the talent management and succession strategy.
- Assess, develop and implement performance management process and system that are aligned with business and talent management strategy.
- Design, develop and implement learning curriculums that support business strategy, including career planning for all members to identify and grow in development areas related to their current and/or future job roles. Consult with functional leaders on the curriculum design and collaborate with business and human resource partners to ensure that members have access to tools that support their professional development and career advancement.
- Determine effectiveness of all current assessment tools and recommend new tools to support the talent acquisition, management and succession strategy.
- Assess current competency model to ensure alignment with business and talent management strategies. Also recommend competency anchors for a "Leadership Model" to support leadership development initiatives.
- Design and develop mentorship program that supports succession, leadership and performance management initiatives, including recommending coaching and developmental assignments.
- Determine and create "Return on Investment", "Impact on Business" and "Return on Expectation" metrics to support all organizational effectiveness initiatives.
- Serve as an advisor to business leaders and management on issues involving organizational development, talent management, member engagement, leadership, succession, and other strategic human resource initiatives.
- Identify opportunities for global application of all initiatives developed and implemented throughout the company.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications, Experience and Behaviors:
- BA/BS required, in Human Resources, I/O Psychology, Instructional Systems Design, Organizational Psychology, or related field.
- 7-10 years of experience at the enterprise level in the design and management of organizational effectiveness programs/processes, professional development and coaching experience.
- Deep knowledge of talent management, organizational culture, training, career pathing, measurement tools, succession planning and general human resources practices within a fast-paced, results-oriented growth company.
- Demonstrated ability to influence leaders, establish and maintain collaborative partnerships.
- Proactive team player with highly developed business and operational skills and the ability to develop internal networks to drive change, performance and value across the Company
- Initiates and leads positive change in the organization, adapting strategies and approaches to suit external conditions and internal culture.
- Encourages continuous improvement and innovation. Drives agility throughout the team to ensure that the business can quickly and appropriately identify, respond and adapt to changes and better ways of managing talent, increasing engagement and creating a positive organizational culture.
- Strong strategic planning and operational implementation skills, with the ability to integrate and align strategy, people and activities across functions, processes and teams.
- Strong business focus, critical thinking, process orientation and problem-solving abilities. Excellent Project Management skills.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.