News at a Glance
- Needing ideas on how to promote and get buy-in from leadership for wellness at work? Dubuque on the Move is hosting a half-day conference on December 5 that will be sure to address these topics and more! See details below on how to register.
- See below for follow-up and eye-opening information regarding iJAG from Carly Voltz, one of our panelist from the November 13 GRHRA half-day event.
- In need of a cyber week deal? See below for details on how to obtain a discount for the HRCI Exam Application. Must be used by November 28, tomorrow, so don't delay!
- Companies are looking for talent! Take a look at the job board to see if you may be a qualified candidate!
Upcoming Meetings & Important Dates
2018 Employer Wellness Forum: Creating Cultures that Inspire
Wednesday, December 5, 2018 (7:00AM - 12:00PM)
Join Dubuque on the Move for this half-day wellness conference. Tom Woodward, from Woodward Communications, and Troy Vincent, from Navigate Wellbeing Solutions, will be the featured speakers. They will address how to create a culture of wellness by engaging leadership, purpose driven business and understanding wellness to wellbeing. Registration now open! HRCI and SHRM credits available. For questions and further information about this event, contact Barb Barton.
Follow-Up from Carly Voltz
(Presenter from iJAG from November 13 GRHRA Event)
Presentation: Half-Day Legal Update & Workforce Readiness Panel
Thank you again for allowing me to participate on the organizational panel at your November 13 GRHRA meeting. As we ran a bit short on time, I wanted to provide a bit of follow-up information for the GRHRA members.
1. iJAG Annual Report: Information about the iJAG organization.
2. John Deere Report: Report put together by John Deere for their welding certification partnership that iJAG has with them. Great piece of information to help illustrate and understand the relationship piece and the ROI!
HRCI Exam Application Discount
HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®) has a special offer just for you. For a limited time, you can save $100 off your exam application.* Simply enter promo code HRCI100 when you apply for an HRCI exam by Nov. 28.
Payroll & Benefits Administrator, posted 10/30/2018
Sterilite Corporation, Davenport, IA
Benefits Administrator, posted 10/29/2018
QCR Holdings, Inc., Moline, IL
Payroll & Financial Services Assistant, posted 10/22/2018
SSAB Iowa Inc., Muscatine, IA
Human Resource Director, posted 10/22/2018
Human Resource Professional, posted 10/19/2018
"Never get so busy making a living that you forget to make a life." — Dolly Parton